The EUTOPIA European University (EEU) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. However, the EEU accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this website.
– is information of a general nature and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
– is sometimes linked to external websites over which the EEU has no control and for which the EEU assumes no responsibility
– does not constitute professional or legal advice
Please note that documents or other information available on this website are not guaranteed to exactly reproduce officially adopted texts.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, the EEU cannot guarantee that its service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
The EEU accepts no responsibility with regard to any problems occurring as a result of using this website or any linked external websites. If you access any part of this website, you will be deemed to have accepted the foregoing.
Copyright © for the entire content of this website: EUTOPIA European University Dissemination Office.
Subject to the exception below, users of this website may make free use of the information obtained directly from it subject to the following conditions:
1. When such information is distributed or reproduced, it must appear accurately and the EEU must be cited as the source.
2. Where the information is incorporated in documents that are sold (regardless of the medium), the natural or legal person publishing the information must inform buyers, both before they pay any subscription or fee and each time they access the information taken from this website, that the information may be obtained free of charge through this website.
3. If the information is modified by the user this must be stated explicitly.
4. When linking to this website from business sites or for promotional purposes, this website must load into the browser’s entire window (i.e. it must not appear within another website’s frame).
As an exception to the above, any reproduction, publication or reprint, in whole or in part, of documents that bear the name of their authors in the form of a different publication (whether printed or produced electronically) is permitted only with the explicit prior written authorisation of the EEU or the authors.
The European Commission’s support for the EUTOPIA-2050 project, which received a co-funding from the European Union’s Erasmus+ programme under grant agreement number 612361, does not constitute an endorsement of the contents published in all supports managed by the alliance. The Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.